PPC (pay-per-click) marketing involves advertisers accruing costs when users click their ads. Depending on the keyword, platform, and audience type, advertisers bid on the perceived value of a click.
PPC can help you achieve a wide range of goals. For example, pay-per-click ads are commonly used to improve brand visibility, identify new leads, drive more traffic to your site, and increase conversions.
PPC marketing benefits
PPC campaigns offer several benefits, including
- A wide target audience can be reached quickly while earning a healthy return on investment (ROI)
- Your website can instantly appear at the top of specific SERPs, generating traffic for you.
- You can reach ‘warm’ leads likely to engage with your brand and buy your products
- PPC data can be used to enhance and optimize other areas of your digital marketing strategy.
Top PPC platforms
The AdWords platform is an essential tool for creating and launching your search engine-based PPC campaigns.
You can build targeted ads in text-based search, display, video, banner, and shopping formats with this intuitive platform.
Similar to Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising shows ads on the Microsoft and Yahoo networks. Additionally, the platform uses Search Partners. The majority of Microsoft Advertising is keyword-based.
PPC campaigns on Facebook are popular because they appeal to a wide range of demographics.
With Facebook ads, you can set demographics, locations, ad lengths and budgets, as well as ad content, by using dropdown boxes and text boxes.
PPC vs organic
An effective digital marketing strategy must include both PPC and organic advertising.
When it comes to brand awareness, engagement, and conversions, paid search is more direct and delivers faster results.
Use SEO if…
- You have a limited marketing budget.
- The goal is to build the authority of your brand.
- You want to maximize your long-term return on investment (ROI).
- At different sales funnel stages, you want to create content that reaches your audience.
Use PPC if…
When you use PPC, you’ll get better results if:
- Quick results are what you’re looking for.
- First-of-its-kind or novel product.
- You’re promoting a time-sensitive offer, such as a holiday sale.
- Your audience should be directed to a sales or landing page.
Currently, digital marketing courses are 100% job-sure in the IT industry. Softloom offers Digital Marketing Courses in Kochi.