The topics covered in the .NET training course may include:
- Introduction to .NET
- The Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- .NET libraries and frameworks
- Developing desktop applications with Windows Forms
- Developing web applications with ASP.NET
- Developing mobile applications with Xamarin
- Database development with ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- Debugging and testing in .NET
A typical .NET course syllabus could include the following topics:
- Introduction to .NET framework: Overview of the .NET framework, its components, and the development environment.
- C# programming language: Introduction to C# syntax, data types, control structures, and object-oriented programming.
- .NET Core: Overview of the .NET Core framework and its key features, including cross-platform compatibility and cloud-based deployment.
- ASP.NET Core: Introduction to ASP.NET Core and its features, including building web applications, APIs, and services.
- Windows Forms: Overview of Windows Forms and building desktop applications with the .NET framework.
- LINQ and Entity Framework: Overview of LINQ and Entity Framework, including querying data, creating database connections, and working with data models.
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF): Overview of WCF and building services for communication between applications.
- Cloud development with Azure: Overview of Azure and deploying .NET applications to the cloud.
- Best practices and design patterns: Overview of best practices and design patterns for .NET development, including security, performance, and testing.
- Project work: Hands-on experience with real-world projects to apply the concepts learned in the course.
Softloom it Training offered .net course syllabus includes all advanced topics in .Net that enables students get familiarized and well experiened in the field.